Brick, Education

Teaching from 1849

The present day E L M Fabricius School is named after E L M Fabricius, a missionary who served in Madras from 1742 till 1791 when he died. It was established in 1849 and was named after him in 1898. Almost hundred and fifty years after being built, it was demolished very recently to make way for a new building.

At Purasaiwakkam High Road.Missionary

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: