Brick, Education, Place

Adyar Library and Research Centre


… this library was founded in 1886 by Col. Olcott, which was initially at the Main Building of Theosophical Society and now moved to this new building in the same Campus by 1968.

Want to be a member? here’s the details : Telephone: 044-24913528 / E-mail :

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: