The 176 years old school that has been educating girls since 1837 was first called London Mission School, then Mrs Porters School and now named after Lord William Bentick from 1915. Its next to the Doveton Flyover / Clock Tower. The school was granted recognition as a high school in 1898, and had its first student admitted to college in 1899. It became a higher secondary school in 1978.
For more about the school click here –> LINK