Brick, Education

Saint John Bosco is from a northern italian village.

The school in his name Don Bosco Matriculation School was born on July 1 1958 in the premises of Dominic Savio Preparatory school, SanThome, Madras. On August 22nd 1959 the Right Rev. Dr. F. Carvalho, Auxiliary Bishop of Madras-Mylapore, blessed the newly opened Don Bosco High School @ Egmore at its current premise.

The School is at Casa Major Road, Egmore.