None other than Taylor’s Road at Kilpauk.
Reasons being : Taylors Road (Kilpauk): Love: Laid out between 1798 and 1816 it probably takes its name from James Taylor who received a grant of 11 acres in Chetput in 1800. He entered the civil service in 1795, was Superintendent of the Investment in 1802 and became a Member of the Council in 1828. He retired in 1833. Source.